Wayne Bennett - Business Development
Specialisation: Marketing & Communications, Market Research, Project Management, and Administration
Wayne is an energetic brand & communications marketer with almost 20yrs experience of delivering campaign activity for clients. With key expertise in research and consumer insight Wayne is a firm believer in the importance of audience understanding and market knowledge to underpin the foundations of any new or developing campaign.
Having worked predominantly in agencies Wayne has developed personable client liaison skills and managed a number of teams to ensure that projects are delivered on brief, on time and of course on budget. At the end of the day it’s all about relationships and making things happen to build client trust and confidence, which is key to ensuring the success of any campaign.
More recently Wayne has been developing digital expertise and advises clients on their digital strategy, including;
Website performance & development
Online Media Strategy (Google AdWords & PPC activity)
Social Media Strategy
Over the years Wayne has worked across a number of markets including;
- Higher Education (FE Colleges & Universities)
- Skills & Training (Sector Skills Councils)
- Public Sector (Local Authorities, COI)
- Finance (Investment & Assurance)
- Food & Drink
- Travel & Tourism
- Automotive (Manufacturing, Dealer Groups & Aftercare Mkt.)
- Healthcare (Ethical & OTC)
- Utilities (Power & Water)
Wayne is also an experienced moderator regularly conducting focus groups and interviews as part of consumer and market scoping exercises.
- 1993-1998 Marketing & Development Mgr for The North Devon Theatres’ Trust
- 1998-2001 Account Manager at Bray Leino Advertising
- 2001-2003 Client Services Mgr at Entri Research Ltd.
- 2003-2010 Client Services & Development Mgr at Turquoise Thinking Ltd.
- 2010-2011 Director at Bluesoup Communications Ltd.
BA in Theatre Communications & Marketing